Take a few moments to answer some of the following questions through comments on this blog post.
· What would be your answer to the two research questions?
1. Which Web 2.0 technologies are currently used by undergraduate students in different disciplines on-campus?
2. Which Web 2.0 technologies do undergraduates find most beneficial for learning in their respective disciplines?
· Were any of the findings in this survey surprising?
· The article makes the claim, “digital natives expect to learn with new technologies,” did you have this assumption when beginning classes? Has your experience at DePauw altered your expectations of technology use?
· What do you currently use technology for? (word processing, email, surfing the Internet, creating content?) Since the beginning of the year, have you begun using additional technologies?
· Based on the survey’s findings, how should Universities approach using technology in teaching and learning?
· Will undergraduate expectations change as technology is used more frequently in teaching and learning?