Take a few moments to answer a few of the following questions in a comment to this blog post.
- The article states that “budget cuts have caused ballooning class sizes,” thus Educators have attempted to utilize technology to engage students. Is this an effective approach?
- How can Educators and Universities effectively use technology with such a vast range of devices?
- Is there an expectation that all students be familiar with and have access to technology. Is this assumption correct or should there be steps to combat technology issues (Student Technology Support)?
- How should Educators deal with “distracting technologies”? Is incorporating technology an effective way to eliminate the distraction?
- What are your opinions on the way Educators used the three technologies? (Skype, Mobile Phones, Twitter)
- Are there different approaches or technologies that would have been more effective in these situations?
- How can other social software be integrated into a classroom?